Easy Meatballs by Southern Steer Butcher
Need a go-to ground beef recipe for your family? Try this Easy Meatball Recipe for busy nights! This Easy meatball recipe is just that. Easy Meatballs are great for adding to marinara sauce for pasta night, coating with BBQ or Asian BBQ sauce, or even to just eat alone with your favorite side item. Our ground beef is 80/20 and is ground in-house with grass-fed, grain finished beef.
- 1 lb lean 80/20 ground beef (from Southern Steer of course!)
- 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- To spice it up….Add in… crushed red pepper flakes, oregano, or whatever you would like!
Easy Meatballs are a win for picky eaters
Try this recipe ‘as is’ for the picky eaters or add your own flare to enhance flavors.
This recipe is easy and convenient for busy nights and families with limited time to get dinner on the table.
Other meals to make with Easy Meatballs
- Swedish Meatballs
- Alfredo Pasta with meatballs
- Grape Jelly fan? Add grape jelly (mixed with ketchup for a sauce) over the top and stick toothpick in as a appetizer
- Grab some Southern Steer BBQ in a variety of flavors to coat and eat.
Our Butcher Blog
BIG GAME SPECIAL! Buy ANY Value Combo and get TWO LBS Chicken FREE! Offer good 2/6-2/12 (Cannot be combined with any other offer) **We will be...
💜💕💘VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIALS! 👉ONLINE ONLY! We have the meal that is sure to please your special Valentine! For a limited time only- choose from: 2...